Background scroll

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Here we go again!

My Molly has been a total cuddle-bug lately and I am LOVING IT!
She just lays in my arms talking to me at bedtime.
That is one of the biggest things I miss from her being little, the ability to lay still long enough to cuddle.
I think she must know that I am pregnant~ all this loving on mommy started right when I found out!

We are SO excited about welcoming another baby into our home.  But there are also many other emotions that go with it!  
I feel a bit of guilt, right now, but I am hoping that will go away.  I feel guilty because Molly is no longer going to be the soul recipient of our attention.  She is going to have to share her Mommy and Daddy.  I know that plenty of other babies have survived this (as did me and my sisters), but still, the guilt is there.

Blake and I are hopeful that baby #2 is as good natured and dare I say, easy, as our Molly was.  Molly slept through the night at 2 months and has not woken up in the middle of the night since!  Hopefully we will have a repeat preformance of this behavior!

I just finished packing up all of Molly's bottles.  She is a big girl now!  Straight milk and sippy cups!  But I am sure I will be digging those bottles back out soon enough, when I have to go back to work after baby #2.



So we are busy trying to prepare ourselves for a move and the prospect of renting out our current home.  We have been through the inspection of the new home and the end of our option period and all things seem to be good to go so far!


We are also preparing for Molly's VERY FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY this Saturday!  I'll be sure to post some pictures of all events at the end of the weekend!


And praise the good Lord!  After Friday we are on SPRING BREAK!  One of the lovely perks to being a teacher!  Just when you think you might kill a kid, spring break comes!  We aren't going anywhere for spring break.  Just a week full of doctor's and dentist appointments!
*******************************************


And now, for your viewing pleasure, a bit of Miss Molly!
Molly loves to empty out her diaper bag...today she found a banana and carried it around with her the rest of the afternoon....needless to say, it was a bit bruised come snack time!


Silly Molly eating breakfast!


Molly likes to stick her fingers in the blueberries and then paint her tray with them!

Blueberry Pancakes = Messy baby!

When Molly is finished eating, she likes to take a baby wipe and wipe down her tray...she actually does a pretty good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment