Background scroll

Monday, March 14, 2011

One Year!

A year ago today, we were at Presbyterian Hospital waiting and waiting and waiting for our Molly.

We had NO idea how she would change our world!
And at 6:37 pm she came!
The most perfect, beautiful, joyful blessing of our lives! 

(I can't write any more, or I'll be crying!)

******************************************************************

On Saturday we had Molly's first birthday party, and it was GREAT!  The weather was perfect, all the kiddos had such a fun time, Blake cooked great burgers, and Molly LOVED her birthday cake!

And I mean LOVED!  I think it was the messiest smash cake I have ever seen, and I am sure that was the case for most of our guests!

I will post more pictures soon (I didn't have my camera out, so I'm waiting to get copies of pictures from all my friends).  

No comments:

Post a Comment