Background scroll

Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend!

We had a jam-packed weekend over here!  Friday night Molly and I went up to Plano to watch Blake's basketball game.  I got the absolute cutest picture on my phone of Molly intently watching the game...but I don't know how to get it from my phone to the computer.  Guess I have lots to learn about the iPhone still (like how to put it on silent, not just vibrate, but silent- who knows?)

Anyhoo...I digress.  Saturday afternoon, Molly and I went to our dear friend Eben's First Birthday!  It was the most spectacular birthday party that I have ever seen!  Eben's mommy, Brooke totally out-did herself (and anything I could ever dream of doing)!  Molly had so much fun playing with all of Eben's new toys.  And before we left, Molly and Eben were just smooching away.  It was totally priceless!  And the best part, the photographer was standing right there and got pictures of the whole thing!  As soon as I can, I will post copies of them!

Tonight, Molly was 'Little Miss Helpful' when it came to bathtime.

She helped me get all of her toys into the tub.
And she was so excited to get in and play with the bubbles!


After Molly goes down at night, I have been busy with my sewing machine.
These are a few things I made for my sister to give as a baby gift.






A few other goodies...




And tonight I made Molly a new hooded bath towel.  All the ones I have for her must be made for newborns because they definitely are too small!  And new ones are a bit pricey, so I made one myself.  I am going to find some cute trim or rick-rack to put on it this weekend when I have time to go to the store.

I have also decided that now that I have Molly, I am going to start decorating for ALL the holidays.  Before I have just done Christmas, but I remember my mom decorating for all holidays, and I want to do the same for my Molly.  
SO...I have been searching online for Valentines decorations and copied some of what I saw...



And I have one other idea that Blake had to cut some wood for, and he did it very happily! <3  Pictures to come of that once I get those done (it involves sanding, painting, mod podge!)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!!!! Love the sewing, and home decor.

    I love fabric pennants in Valentine colors too. EASY and cute from a mantle!

    ReplyDelete