Background scroll

Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally Friday!

Thank goodness it is FINALLY Friday!  

All week we have been taking turns not feeling good.  Luckily Molly has been feeling pretty good despite a runny nose and little cough!

Today was SUCH a pretty day outside!  When we got home, Molly and I played out on the breezeway.  She loves to play through the door with the dogs.





Everything was going so well.....until....


Rowdy barked a little too much, and this is what I had on my hands :(


So what is a Mommy to do when she has a screaming baby on her hands???


Yes, let her play with the silverware (no knives, I swear) while you unload the dishwasher.  
See the happy face?  Less than 30 seconds after the meltdown.


Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home with my baby!

1 comment:

  1. Silverware makes everything better! :)
    I saw that she took a step!!! YAY, MOLLY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete