Background scroll

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mommy Brain Strikes Again- UGH!

How in the world did I post last night without 
mentioning the BIGGEST news of all?!?!  
When I was pregnant I blaimed this on 'pregnancy brain' 
and now I am blaiming it on 'mommy brain.'  
I used to pride myself on my steal-trap mind,
 I never forgot ANYTHING.  
What is happening to me???

On Saturday, January 29th,
MISS MOLLY ROSE
took her 

VERY

FIRST

STEP!!!!

Blake was gone to help my sister move, 
Molly and I were playing in the living room.  
She was standing there and I called to her and she took a STEP!
She then stepped with the same foot again,
and of course, FELL.  
And OF COURSE, I acted like a fool cheering for her,
 in only the way that a MOMMY can!

It is SO incredibly exciting to watch her do these new things.
And YET, incredibly sad at the same time.  

This weekend I looked at Molly
and I no longer saw my little baby.
Instead, I see a little girl.
FULL of mixed emotions about it.
Why does this baby stuff go by SO quickly?  

I KNOW there will be a day
(probably when she is a teenager)
that it will seem like she is going to be a teenager for FOREVER!

Why do the fun stages, like now, seem to go
by so FAST- AHHHHH!!!

**************************************

On to other fun things!  Blake is gone coaching a basketball game tonight, so I got busy sewing Molly's Valentine's Day outfit....what do you think?


Up close- both pinks have hearts on them
I have either pink ruffled pants to wear with it OR white leggings.  And of course she will wear it over a long-sleeved white onesie.  I think it turned out well!  I will definitely post pictures of her wearing it!

Happy Monday evening to all!  Waiting to see what the weather has in store for us in the morning....bad weather day at school?????

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! She'll be a pretty little Valentine!

    Bad weather day= LOTS of snuggle time with our babies (or big girls! :)

    ReplyDelete