Background scroll

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a Gorgeous Weekend!

Oh my goodness, this weekend could not have been any more beautiful!  I cannot believe it is still January....of course, I'm sure the weather this Tuesday will remind me!

We had a very busy yet relaxing weekend.  I had so much fun spending lots of quality time with Blake and Molly!  

Saturday morning, Blake helped my little sister, Elysa, move to a new house.  Molly and I met them for lunch at Blue Goose on Lower Greenville after they were finished.


The rest of Saturday and Sunday were SO gorgeous, we spent as much time outside as we could.  We adopted a hand-me-down slide from Molly's cousin, Grace.  Molly absolutely loves it!  When I put her at the top of the slide, she leans forward immediately so she will go down the slide.  I have to be fast otherwise she'll go without me!
Lucy came to check on Molly



Love, love, love that baby

We also spent some time in the swing.

We explored the courtyard.

And then we played a little in Molly's room.


Tonight Blake cooked our entire dinner on the grill.  He makes excellent ribs!  He also made packet potatoes and squash and zucchini.  It was all VERY yummy!

I have also been sewing quite a bit this week.  I am going to a baby shower this weekend so I was busy making my gifts.  It is for a baby boy, so it was really fun for me to pick out and design things for a boy!

I made this new bundle of joy three different sets of a onesie, a bib, and a burprag.



I also made him two hooded bath towels.

I hate saying goodbye to such a wonderful weekend.  But I guess we are off to a busy week of school.  Is it too early for me to start counting down the days until summer?  :-/

2 comments: