Background scroll

Thursday, January 20, 2011

There is nothing better....

...than a baby in footed pjs!  

How cute is she?  

sleepy baby (this is why bedtime is 6:30)

If I have my way, she will wear them until she is fifteen!

Sleepy baby!  And how cute are these jammies?  I got them WAY on sale at the Children's Place.  Rarely do I pay full price for anything, always out for a good deal!  

Speaking of...made a trip to Sam's on the way home from school today and I got the cutest little summer outfits for Molly for SO cheap!  Carter's rompers and dresses for only $5.44!  These are $20+ at department stores.  So I got her more than one! 

~Maybe I shouldn't be talking about money on here, Blake is going to read this, love you honey~ ;)

Molly is sound asleep and Blake is gone to "a dinner", which is not nearly as fancy as it sounds or as he presented it to me- it really just means wings and beer with friends!  But I'm off to sew a bit and get things cleaned up before he gets home.


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You have a blog!!!!
    Post some pics of what you've been sewing!!!!

    ReplyDelete