Background scroll

Monday, February 7, 2011

The many faces of Molly...

Molly is getting SO funny and is getting SUCH a personality!

Here she is playing with her daddy:

Loving on her daddy:

Molly LOVES her weebles:


Happy Baby:



Sniffy Molly:



Awe....Sweet Molly:




AHHHHHH....She makes  this face where she opens her mouth and stretches her face a wide as she can:  



Waggling her tongue:


Laughing and cackeling:


 *****************************************************************
And yum, yum!  This baby LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!


*************************************************************
While Blake was watching the super bowl, I was working on new curtains for our bedroom.
This is what my curtains used to look like:


They were just old panels that I had from my college apartment.  And the curtain rod was here when I moved in, and an awful gold color and practically falling out of the wall.

So I replaced them with these:


I hate spending a lot of money on stuff like curtains because I don't want to put a fortune into something that I may want to change in the future.
These only cost $22 for each window!  And now that I know I like the curtains, I am going to buy a new rod, I am thinking a white metal one to match the tie-backs.  And then use those rings with clips for the brown curtains.

We also have another window on the other side of the bed, but I most definitely will NOT be showing you a picture of that window!  If I did, you would see that I live like a college kid with no headboard on our bed.

********************************************************

Off to another week of school!  That week off was SO nice!  I could do this every week!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, no headboard? Tacky. :) I may or may not have just received sheets for christmas that are actually California King sized, 2 years after I got the bed! Cheap much??

    ReplyDelete